The Homeless Guy - Part two
I yelled at a homeless guy, downtown Colorado Springs. I yelled at him for not paying attention. Imagine that, I still find it hard to believe, but I did it for sure. Then God convicted me for the way I treat the poor. He seriously convicted me, my attitudes, my beliefs, my arrogance. I've written about this encounter in a previous post to this blog. I would encourage you to read it. It still speaks to me.
Well as God would have it I continue to run in to this guy. Gods divine interaction. The homeless guy, it seems as if he's everywhere, I don't understand it. I run (no pun intended) into him at Jack Quinn's running club. Always at odd times when it's inconvenient to stop and have some interactions. God is using him in my life. I am always very polite. We've spoke, a bit but not much. I'm still reluctant to get involved in his life.
God is not done yet with me and this guy.
Well as God would have it I continue to run in to this guy. Gods divine interaction. The homeless guy, it seems as if he's everywhere, I don't understand it. I run (no pun intended) into him at Jack Quinn's running club. Always at odd times when it's inconvenient to stop and have some interactions. God is using him in my life. I am always very polite. We've spoke, a bit but not much. I'm still reluctant to get involved in his life.
God is not done yet with me and this guy.

1 Comments:
I think it's amazing the manner in which God convicts our hearts and asks us to move outside of ourselves. Kind of cool and uncomfortable that God has placed this man in your life again and again to reveal something new.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home